2017-2018 Adjudicator Workshops
WSMA continually strives to provide the best festival experience possible to students, teachers and parents. To maintain a qualified team of trained adjudicators, WSMA encourages interested music teachers to attend a workshop and become a WSMA adjudicator. Workshops are provided at no cost to attendees.
Current adjudicators are expected to attend a workshop once every four years to maintain and/or improve his/her adjudication status. If you plan to attend a workshop this year, please register below. The locations of workshops vary from year to year; therefore we highly recommend that you attend a workshop if there is one scheduled near you.
Adjudicator Workshop Dates and Locations
- Wednesday, September 13 from 5:30 – 9:00pm at Horace-Mann Middle School in Sheboygan
- Wednesday, September 20 from 5:30 – 9:00pm at Blair-Taylor High School
- Wednesday, September 27 from 5:30 – 9:00pm at Elcho High School
- Wednesday, October 11 from 5:30 – 9:00pm at Wilson Middle School in Appleton
- Wednesday, October 18 from 5:30 – 9:00pm at Rice Lake High School
- Saturday, October 28 from 8:30am – 12:00pm at the Wisconsin Center for Music Education in Waunakee
- Wednesday, November 8 from 5:30 – 9:00pm at Rufus King High School in Milwaukee
- Saturday, January 20 from 9:00am – 12:30pm at the Wisconsin Center for Music Education in Waunakee