Created and taught by real teachers, this is the authentic professional development experience that will really transform your work. Come experience the energy and excitement of creative, passionate K-12 music teachers, new and veteran, instrumental, general and vocal all in one place.
- Watch demonstration classes taught by master teachers
- Think about how this model will fit with your particular style and students.
- Discuss ideas, ask questions and hear from others all around the country in small group settings.
- Create a teaching plan that you can really use.
- A natural fit for PDP and other professional goals.
- Current educational initiatives are examined from a CMP perspective.
- A perfect mix of inspiring and practical!
Date: June 25-29, 2018
Location: University of Wisconsin-River Falls, River Falls, WI
For more information on the workshop and to register please visit the WMEA CMP page.