DISTRICT FESTIVAL REGISTRATION
- Login using the Username and Account Number provided in the email you received from WSMA.
- PLEASE NOTE: It may take up to two business days for the login to be activated from the receipt of the email.
- Click Edit Entries for the correct festival from the list.
- Enter the event data.
- Enter the EventClassNumber (i.e. 4111AS01) or the title of the selection (i.e. title of piece or name of book).
- Enter your child’s name (first name then last name)
- Many of the selections on our music list have multiple options of movements/pages/songs to play. If this is the case for your choice, please enter the selected information.
- Accompanist Name (if needed)
- If your child only wants to receive the verbal & written comments from the adjudicator and does NOT want to receive a rating, check the CO (Comment Only) box.
- Once you have entered all data, click Add this Entry.
- Once you are finished adding all entries, click the View Invoice button at the top of the screen.
- Click Submit Registration. This will automatically generate an invoice to WSMA and provide the registration to the festival manager.
- Please click “Printable Invoice” to print a copy of the invoice to be mailed to WSMA with payment.
STATE FESTIVAL REGISTRATION
(available in early March)
- Login using your MyCenter Username and the WSMA School Account Number for which you are registering events.
- Click Edit Entries for the State Festival that is listed.
- A list of qualified events that have been submitted by festival managers will display.
- Events are added as festival managers submit data. Do not submit your registration until after your last festival has been uploaded.
- For each event:
- Mark if the student is attending or not.
- Indicate if the event requires a piano
- Verify correct accompanist name
- Solo Events Only – If student is changing their solo selection for state, please update the record.
- When all events are correct, click View Invoice and click Submit Registration. This will automatically generate an invoice to WSMA.
- Please click “Printable Invoice” to print the invoice. A copy of the invoice should be submitted to WSMA with payment.
If you are having any problems (the program is slow, the delete and edit buttons won’t work, etc.), first try using a different browser.
If problems persist, please call WSMA 608-850-3566 (Madison area) or 800-589-9762