WSMA continually strives to provide the best festival experience possible to students, teachers and parents. To maintain a qualified team of trained adjudicators, WSMA encourages interested music teachers to attend a workshop and become a WSMA adjudicator. Workshops are provided at no cost to attendees.
Current adjudicators are expected to attend a workshop once every four years to maintain and/or improve his/her adjudication status. If you plan to attend a workshop this year, please register below. The locations of workshops vary from year to year; therefore we highly recommend that you attend a workshop if there is one scheduled near you.
Adjudicator Workshop Dates and Locations for 2018-2019
- Wednesday, September 19, 5:30-9:00pm at Silver Lake Intermediate School, Oconomowoc
- Wednesday, September 26, 5:30-9:00pm at Tremper High School, Kenosha
- Thursday, September 27, 5:30-9:00 pm at Cumberland High School
- Wednesday, October 3, 5:30-9:00pm at Onalaska Middle School
- Wednesday, October 10, 5:30-9:00 pm at Dodgeville High School
- Saturday, October 27, 8:30am-12:00pm at the Wisconsin Center for Music Education, Waunakee
- Wednesday, November 7, 5:30-9:00pm at Rufus King High School, Milwaukee
- Saturday, January 19, 9:00am-12:30pm at the Wisconsin Center for Music Education, Waunakee