WSMA continually strives to provide the best festival experience possible to students, teachers and parents. To maintain a qualified team of trained adjudicators, WSMA encourages interested music teachers to attend a free training workshop to become a WSMA adjudicator.
Current adjudicators are expected to attend a free training workshop once every four years to maintain and/or improve his/her adjudication status. If you plan to attend a workshop this year, please register below. The locations of workshops vary from year to year; therefore we highly recommend that you attend a workshop if there is one scheduled near you.
Due to COVID-19, all 2020-2021 adjudicator workshops will be held virtually through a Zoom meeting. Both in-person and virtual festival rules and procedures will be covered during these workshops.
- Wednesday, September 16 – 5:30pm-9:00pm
- Thursday, September 24 – 5:30pm-9:00pm
- Tuesday, September 29 – 5:30pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, October 3 – 8:30am-12:00pm
- Thursday, October 22 – 5:30pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, January 16 – 8:30am-12:00pm