WSMA is proud to present professional learning workshops in collaboration with WMEA.
(Due to COVID-19 workshops will be hosted virtually for school year 2020-2021.)
WSMA & PBS Wisconsin Re/sound Interactions
- Re/sound Performer Panel Discussion – December 3, 2020: 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Educators, parents, and students interact with Re/Sound performers sharing the joys of music and encouraging one another through the current challenges we face. Register here for this FREE workshop.
- Hmong Curriculum and Lesson Planning – February 20, 2021: 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Curriculum writers, Katherine Miller and Lucy Wrenn, share ideas and resources provided in the Re/sound educator engagement guides for sharing Hmong music in your classroom. Register here for this Free workshop.
- LatinX Curriculum and Lesson Planning – March 6, 2021: 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Schuyler Pietz encourages the use of LatinX music in your classroom with the Re/sound educator engagement guides she created. Register here for this Free workshop.
- Re/Sound Classroom Connection – Spring 2021
- Give your students the opportunity to explore some of the diverse music of Wisconsin by having one of the musicians from the Re/sound: Songs of Wisconsin project connect with your students virtually. More information coming soon…
WSMA Educator Workshops
If you have questions about or ideas for educator professional learning opportunities please contact Darin Menk at 800-589-9762.