Music from the current WSMA Festival Music List may be used in events designated as “Transfer Allowed.” It is not necessary to send transferred titles to WSMA for permission. Follow the instructions on the Teacher’s District Festival Online Registration Program.
- The event is designated “Transfer Allowed.” This information can be found in the header of the event music list.
- Note: Some events restrict the events from which the music can be transferred. Please read the header information carefully.
No form needs to be submitted in advance of registration. When registering the event for festival through the on-line system,
- In the Title field enter “Transfer” and select the appropriate event/class/selection for the event the student is performing in. (i.e. 1918AT Misc. Vocal Ensemble, Transfer )
- A field called “Transfer Event” will now appear. In this field enter the original event/class/number where the music was found. (i.e. 1183A1 SSA Trio, Alleluia)
- Complete the rest of the form as normal.