WSMA continually strives to provide the best festival experience possible to students, teachers and parents. To maintain a qualified team of trained adjudicators, WSMA encourages interested music teachers to attend a free training workshop to become a WSMA adjudicator.
Current adjudicators are expected to attend a free training workshop once every four years to maintain and/or improve his/her adjudication status. If you plan to attend a workshop this year, please register below. The locations of workshops vary from year to year; therefore we highly recommend that you attend a workshop if there is one scheduled near you.
2021-2022 Adjudicator Workshop Schedule
Wednesday, September 22 @ Chippewa Falls HS, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.CANCELLED
- Wednesday, September 29 @ Stevens Point HS, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 6 @ Appleton North HS, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 13 @ Westby MS, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 30 @ Wisconsin Center for Music Education, Waunakee, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.*
- Wednesday, November 10 @ Rufus King HS, Milwaukee, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 15 @ Wisconsin Center for Music Education, Waunakee, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.*
*The two workshops hosted at the Wisconsin Center for Music Education have a virtual option for those with travel challenges or concerns due to COVID-19.