The WSMA Board has adopted the following policy regarding refunds for the WSMA High School State Honors Project:
The audition fee is non-refundable.
If a High School State Honors student withdraws from the project after submitting the acceptance form, written notification must be submitted to WSMA:
- Prior to May 1 – A full refund will be returned less the non-refundable $125 deposit and a $20 processing fee.
- May 1 to May 31 – A 50% refund of tuition will be returned minus a $20 processing fee.
- June 1 or later – No refunds will be given.
- No refunds will be given in the following situations:
a. A student fails to report to camp, leaves camp early or is removed from camp.
b. A student withdraws after camp has concluded.
- No refunds will be given for the double room fee for the October hotel.
If extenuating circumstances exist, the refund policy may be suspended at the discretion of the WSMA Program Director with the approval of the WSMA Executive Director.